Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Clarendon County

  •   State: 
    South Carolina
      County: 
    Clarendon County
      Zips: 
    29041
    29143
    29111
    29001
    29162
    29148
    29102
      Coordinates: 
    33.665806264253355, -80.21640515799137
      Area total: 
    695.66 sq. mi., 1801.75 sq. km, 445223.04 acres
      Area land: 
    606.96 sq. mi., 1572.02 sq. km, 388454.40 acres
      Area water: 
    88.70 sq. mi., 229.73 sq. km, 56768.64 acres
      Established: 
    1855
      Capital seat: 

    Manning
    Address: 411 Sunset Dr.
    Manning, SC
    Governing Body: County Council with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Clarendon County, South Carolina, United States

  •   Population: 
    31,144; Population change: -10.94% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    51 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $33,018
      Households: 
    12,701
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.80% per 12,737 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $586.96 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Clarendon County's population of South Carolina of 30,036 residents in 1930 has increased 1,04-fold to 31,144 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.69% female residents and 49.31% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.68% in Clarendon County, South Carolina are married and the remaining 46.32% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.68% in Clarendon County, South Carolina are married and the remaining 46.32% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    15,816 residential units of which 79.73% share occupied residential units.

    28.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Clarendon County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    77.47% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 17.50% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.54% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.92% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Clarendon County, South Carolina 62.25% are owner-occupied homes, another 15.35% are rented apartments, and the remaining 22.40% are vacant.

  • The 31.03% of the population in Clarendon County, South Carolina who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.450%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 55.770%) of those eligible to vote in Clarendon County, South Carolina.

Skyline of Clarendon County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6005 Companies
1098 Counties
2179 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Degen William E

112 E Victoria St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Shoals Criminal Defense Group

16210 Co Rd 47, Killen, AL 35645

Mc Carthy Thomas

741 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02144

Demas Anthony

5045 N Harlem Ave, Chicago, IL 60656

Ward Law Firm

233 S Pine St B, Spartanburg, SC 29302

Other Companies

W Craig Eakin PA

2900 E Oakland Park Blvd # 200, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306

Reynolds Carla R

1127 Wehrle Dr # 100, Williamsville, NY 14221

Mc Kernan Mc Kernan & Godino

113 N 6th St, Camden, NJ 08102

Cannistraci John A

437 Madison Ave # 23, New York, NY 10022

Lincoln Prosecuting Attorney

Lincoln County Courthouse, 8000 Court Ave, Hamlin, WV 25523

Landscape of South Carolina