Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Laramie County

  •   State: 
    Wyoming
      County: 
    Laramie County
      Zips: 
    82081
    82061
    82060
    82059
    82001
    82050
    82003
    82054
    82002
    82053
    82005
    82082
    82007
    82009
    82001
      Coordinates: 
    41.30706771562452, -104.68962062528107
      Area total: 
    2687.54 sq. mi., 6960.70 sq. km, 1720027.52 acres
      Area land: 
    2685.86 sq. mi., 6956.35 sq. km, 1718952.96 acres
      Area water: 
    1.68 sq. mi., 4.35 sq. km, 1074.56 acres
      Established: 
    1867
      Capital seat: 

    Cheyenne
    Address: 309 W 20Th St
    New Courthouse
    Cheyenne, WY 82001-3601
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Laramie County, Wyoming, United States

  •   Population: 
    100,512; Population change: 9.56% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    37.39 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $53,358
      Households: 
    34,417
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.10% per 50,826 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      GDP: 
    $5.27 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Laramie County's population of Wyoming of 26,845 residents in 1930 has increased 3,74-fold to 100,512 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.43% female residents and 50.57% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.27% in Laramie County, Wyoming are married and the remaining 39.73% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.27% in Laramie County, Wyoming are married and the remaining 39.73% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    44,181 residential units of which 93.78% share occupied residential units.

    18.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Laramie County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.66% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.45% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.38% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.79% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Laramie County, Wyoming 63.52% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.52% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.96% are vacant.

  • The 43.82% of the population in Laramie County, Wyoming who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.980%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 38.610%) of those eligible to vote in Laramie County, Wyoming.

Skyline of Laramie County

In 51 U.S. states are published

6005 Companies
1098 Counties
2179 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Degen William E

112 E Victoria St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Shoals Criminal Defense Group

16210 Co Rd 47, Killen, AL 35645

Mc Carthy Thomas

741 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02144

Demas Anthony

5045 N Harlem Ave, Chicago, IL 60656

Ward Law Firm

233 S Pine St B, Spartanburg, SC 29302

Other Companies

Kwame Walker & Associates

718 Sparks Ave, Austin, TX 78705

Thomas Vanessa

723 E Fort King St, Ocala, FL 34471

Julian V Buenger PC

214 W Twelfth St C, Dallas, TX 75208

Lurie Jennifer M

50 Fremont St, San Francisco, California 94105

Mississippi Center-Legal Services: Buchanan Jr Sam H

520 E Pass Rd Suite J, Gulfport, MS 39507

Landscape of Wyoming